- Philosophy of Mind (Action and Agency)
- Feminist Philosophy
- Metaphysics (Time)
- Ph.D. in Philosophy, University of California, Santa Barbara (2020)
- M.A. in Philosophy, University of California, Santa Barbara (2017)
- B.A. in Philosophy, University of Kentucky (2013)
- A.A., Bluegrass Community and Technical College (2011)
- Intro Ethics
- Critical Thinking
- Feminist Ethics
- Applied Feminist Ethics
- Theory of Knowledge
- Philosophy of Mind
- “Moral Luck in Team-Based Healthcare” (with Catelynn Kenner), forthcoming in Nursing Philosophy.
- “Joint action without robust theory of mind,” Synthese, 2019.
- “Interpersonal Moral Luck and Normative Entanglement,” Ergo 6(21), pp. 601-616, 2019.