- Office: TBA
- Phone: TBA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: roberthwallace.com
- Moral Psychology
- Philosophy of Mind
- Action Theory
- Phil 230: Philosophical Classics: Knowledge and Reality
- Phil 422: Philosophy of Mind
- Phil 411: Metaphysics
- Ph.D., Philosophy, The University of Arizona (2020)
- Master’s, Philosophy, The University of Arizona (2016)
- Bachelor’s, Philosophy, Kenyon College (2012)
- “The Tension in Critical Compatibilism”, Ethical Theory and Moral Practice. Online First (2019).
- “Responsibility and the Limits of Good and Evil,” Philosophical Studies, 176 (10): 2705-2727. (2019).
- “Moral Diversity and Moral Responsibility” (co-author Brian Kogelmann), Journal of the American Philosophical Association, 4 (3): 371-389. (2018).
- “Two Problems with Blaming the Dead”, Philosophy Graduate Student Association of Marquette University 2020 Conference: Death and Dying, scheduled April 2020 *Cancelled due to 2020 Covid-19 Outbreak*.
- “Strawsonian Moral Psychology and the Politics of Resentment” (Poster Presentation), American Philosophical Association, Pacific Division Meeting, scheduled April 2020 *Cancelled due to 2020 Covid-19 Outbreak*, and Annual Meeting of the Society for Philosophy and Psychology, July 2019.
- “Can I Blame the God I Worship?”, Philosophy of Worship Workshop, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, August 2019.
- “Realism about Freedom and Responsibility”, University of California at San Diego Agency and Responsibility Group, April 2019.
- “Making a Dwelling for God’s Name: Sacred Space and Shared Agency in Judaism and Christianity” (with Ethan Schwartz, Harvard University), Annual Hayim Perelmuter Conference in Jewish-Christian Dialogue, Catholic Theological Union and Notre Dame University, April 2019.
- “Gains, Losses, and the Good Life.” Fordham University Red Star Line Conference, April 2019.
- “Leeway Compatibilism for Leeway Incompatibilists” Seminar: History and Metaphysics of the Laws of Nature, Central European University, July 2018.
- “The Calculus of Moral Community” (with Brian Kogelmann, University of Maryland). University of Arizona Freedom Center Colloquium Series, April 2018.
- “Freedom and Resentment and Persons.” Gothenburg Responsibility Project Conference, University of Gothenburg, August 2016.
- “Can Strawson Dissolve the New Moral Responsibility Skepticism?” (with Joel Chow, University of Arizona). Florida State University Graduate Student Conference on Freedom, Responsibility, and Agency, February 2016.
- American Philosophical Association
- Society for the Philosophy of Agency
- Society for Philosophy and Psychology